Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mueller Fund, help a friend
McMark
post Dec 22 2005, 03:45 AM
Post #1

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419
Region Association: None

Another one of our long-time friends is undeservingly in trouble. Thanks to everyone who has stepped up already to help out. We've raised over $2000 so far to help with lawyers fees and bail.

Mike lives about an hour from me and I'm handling all of the donations. This is a really shitty situation. I'm ready to do whatever I need to help Mike out.

If you would like to help out:
1. PayPal to markd@mac.com.
2. I'm also set up to charge credit cards directly, for those who don't want to sign up with PayPal. Call me at 707-738-5686.
3. Or for check people, Mark De Bernardi, 1046 Second Ave, Napa, CA 94558.

Thanks again to everyone for helping out. Mike is a great asset to this community and doesn't deserve this grief.

I'm locking this thread because there are two other threads on the subject and this one is just informational.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
McMark
post Dec 26 2005, 06:30 PM
Post #2

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419
Region Association: None

Thanks to everyone that's helped out. We raised just over $3500 for Mike. This will go a long way to help him and his family out during an unfortunate situation. Mike's a great guy and deserves all out help. Thanks again to everyone. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smilie_pokal.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 08:17 AM