Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Credit checks, Run yours
scotty b
post Dec 26 2005, 07:00 PM
Post #1

rust free you say ?

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,419
Region Association: None

My mom recently noticed several of their credit cards (which they rarely use) were being frozen so in the process of looking into it she ran a credit report with EXPERIAN, onmly to find out there is a 3 page list of credit inqiureies and cards which were issued. All of the inquireies are in or around N.J. and N.Y. areas. Today she gets a collection call from Sprint, trying to get a payment on a $900.00 cell phone bill (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif) Since she had already reported the other problems Sprint checked that out and said no-prblem we'll be sending you some forms to fill out and return.Her experience has been EXTREMELY trying but also has found the people both at the credit companies and law enforcement to be very helpfull and concerned. She and my dad have traced this back to a business trip he went on last year to Maryland and are trying to pursue that a little further since there are also some connections with his company. Long story short....run a credit check periodically to make sure you are clean too. This is the 3rd instance I know of personally affecting my family or my friend sin the last 2 years.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 05:10 PM