Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> R Factor, anyone playing it?
seanery
post Jan 14 2006, 09:45 PM
Post #1

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

Their whole spiel is Customize, Control, Connect. I don't know much about this, but have started looking around. It seems to be an open code racing sim, and there looks to be a large community already. GT Legends cars & maps can be converted, too. I'm thinking it would be cool to make multiple 914s - 4 cylinder cars (1.7, 2.0 & 1.8 - hell maybe some bigger) 6 cylinder cars (2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.7, 3.0, 3.2, 3.6, etc) narrow body, gt body, sheridan body, etc... and have a cool 914 league.

Now, that being said, I can't do that, but I'd be willing to learn. Anyone up for getting involved?
The game is $39.99 by download.

R Factor's website is HERE

Also Race-Sim Central has an active R Factor community, but they are banned from speaking of conversions from GTLegends.
Race-Sim Central's R Factor
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
Allan
post Jan 14 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #2

Teenerless Weenie

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,304
Region Association: Southern California

I'll give you 39.99 to come to my house and teach me... (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 01:33 PM