Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Wow, talk about panic, thought I lost my Nickies.., just misplaced, not stolen.......
Mueller
post Feb 6 2006, 12:41 AM
Post #1

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

I've been spending the last few hours searching for the 96mm Nickies from LN Engineering that I am selling to Mark Henry along with a bunch of other engine goodies to make on kick-@ss Type IV motor....

Panic was starting to set in, I had working from one end of the garage to the other end with no luck.....I've already been taking too long to send the parts and figured this would kill the deal for sure (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/headbang.gif)

Silly me, I finally found the cylinders in individual boxes instead of one larger box that they had been shipped in...on top of that, I had them stored for some odd reason on some shelfs that hang down from the garage ceiling that are normally used for Christmas decorations and such....

for a while I really thought that someone might have stolen them when I've let the garage door open and have been in the house or in the workshop on the side of the house......I'm going to sleep much better tonight !!!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 12:35 PM