Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> good places to buy items like these for 914, Lotus car, but idea is same...
byndbad914
post Feb 24 2006, 06:41 PM
Post #1

shoehorn and some butter - it fits

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,463
Region Association: None

So I was not much of a fan of these cars until I ran across this one googling front splitters and was pretty impressed with how cool it looks. It also incorporates a lot of the features I want to add to my V8 car, so anybody out there have a good experience buying any items similar to this for their 914?

1. The wing I am interested in currently is GT Racings 70"x11" Predator, but I haven't heard the best things about them. Any other similar style wings out there from more reliable sources?

2. Those mirrors have to be 'everywhere' but anybody got them and had a good vendor experience?

3. Roger Sheridan has a scoop on the roof similar, I was going to ask him where he got it and just hung up and forgot (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/wacko.gif) but anyone else using one that has a good experience with ordering one and having is show up "straight" and not delam, etc?

Thanks,
Tim

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 11:27 PM