Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> David Murry at Pro Driver's Group, at Putnam Park (Indy)
seanery
post Mar 10 2006, 06:25 PM
Post #1

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

Hello to Everyone,

Just a brief reminder that you only have about 3 weeks before the season opener with ProSport at Putnam Park along with David Murry.  Yes!!!  David Murry.... The guy that is the chief instructor at some of those other driving schools that cost $3000.00.....Yeah that's the one.  OK here's your chance for a day with him for about 1/10th the cost.  

I can't do it for you.... but your friends are already signing up for the event at www.PDGEvents.com Don't be that moving chicane anymore...come find the fast line around Putnam Park then apply those skills to all the other tracks you may visit with ProSport or in your club or pro racing venues.

Hey!!!  it's the pedal on the right!!!!!!  

Get up to speed before your friends smoke you at the track this summer....

I've done all I can do.... The most track time, catered lunch( yepp!! I'm buyin') and David Murry.

OK it's up to you to make this happen...

I hope to see you at the track, Come on you know you want to......

Doug Livingston

David drove for Mind Over Motorsport/Blake Rosser in 2003 for a couple races. He's a super nice guy and a fantastic driver. If I had a running car I'd definitely be there! (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/mueba.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 09:55 AM