Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> FREE RAT/ Type 4 Store catalog!, Reserve yours now!!!
Jake Raby
post Mar 13 2006, 02:13 PM
Post #1

Engine Surgeon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,095
Region Association: South East States

FREE TO Continental U.S. CUSTOMERS ONLY, INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PAY A FLAT RATE OF 7.00 US Dollars for the catalog and shipping to anywhere in the world via USPS!

That’s right; we are in the middle of formatting a 16 page, full color catalog to showcase some of our most popular products. We are getting more and more people asking for catalogs and are branching out to sales other than specifically online through the Type 4 Store website. The catalog has become a necessity with the exposure we will be receiving from the Type 4 Build Up article in Hot Vws starting in May showcasing my 2270 engine, as many magazine readers don't hang out online.

The catalog is set to feature all the most popular DTM kits including the 914 DTM as well as cylinder heads, cranks, rods, cams and etc and will even have 11 complete "Catalog" engines that can be purchased through the engine division.

Inside the catalog will be a spreadsheet formatted price list of every component in the store(over 1100 items at current) as well as standard prices for the cataloged engines! The TWO cataloged engines for the 914 are the 2270 Daily Driver (150HP) and the 2316cc Performer combinations(180 HP). These are the only engines we offer for the 914 after my product revision back in November 2005 that was sparked by the imnput I got here on the 914 club.

These engines will NOT BE KEPT ON A SHELF, IN STOCK! JUST BECAUSE WE CAN NOW CATALOG ENGINES DOES NOT IMPLY THAT WE ARE MASS PRODUCING THEM!!!! It simply means that we can cut down on admin time and organize things better for simpler communication with the customer and provide solid pricing for the first time ever.

So, the catalogs will be released shortly after the Hot VWs article comes out in May. We have added them to the Type 4 Store as an item to make gathering info as easy as possible. To get your 16 page color catalog FREE follow this link on the store, register there and order the catalog! You will be using our store to give us all your information so we can keep track of the addresses and the amount of catalogs we have dedicated easier, its just simpler this way. This also makes it easier when a customer does end up placing an order with us that hasn't before because that customer will already have all their info in our system!

FREE CATALOG

**** NOTE- The Type 4 Store reserves the right to refuse this printed catalog to any individual or business, or to change the "free" status of this offer should we deplete our initial stock of catalogs. Offer valid through July 1, 2006 only ****
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Jake Raby   FREE RAT/ Type 4 Store catalog!   Mar 13 2006, 02:13 PM
Headrage   Cool deal Jake. I tried and got this message: In...   Mar 13 2006, 02:17 PM
yarin   Great! I get the same error: "The Type IV Sto...   Mar 13 2006, 02:23 PM
mikerose   I can not get it to work htt...   Mar 13 2006, 02:24 PM
bd1308   me three but the catalog htt...   Mar 13 2006, 02:24 PM
Jake Raby   It worked when i tried it.. Something is up, I...   Mar 13 2006, 02:27 PM
Mueller   http://www.914world.com/bbs2...   Mar 13 2006, 02:28 PM
Jake Raby   workin on it....   Mar 13 2006, 02:34 PM
Jake Raby   Ok, the issue is resolved.. go ahead and place the...   Mar 13 2006, 02:44 PM
mikerose   Works http://www.914world.com/...   Mar 13 2006, 02:54 PM
Britain Smith   Awesome, a Type-4 Store Catalog! So, I was go...   Mar 13 2006, 02:57 PM
Headrage   Yep, worked that time. Jeez Jake, you got a stree...   Mar 13 2006, 03:01 PM
r_towle   Thanx, all signed up. Is there going to be a cam/...   Mar 13 2006, 03:11 PM
Jake Raby   I'm totally redoing the way cams/lifters are s...   Mar 13 2006, 03:19 PM
grasshopper   cool, I ordered one!!!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 02:40 AM