Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> whaddaya guys think of Magnum 500s on 914, funky pic from wheel website
byndbad914
post Apr 5 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #1

shoehorn and some butter - it fits

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,463
Region Association: None

So I have been seriously considering running billet Magnum 500s for the street, though they may not be able to make them to a 5" or 130mm bolt circle. I am making custom adapters for my 5on5 race wheels, so I could probably just make a set for 4-1/2" centers worse case. Anyway, I couldn't select a single color for the car (notice the greenish trim color that you can't change, so black matched best), but I need to talk to the site people and see if they can hook me up with a 1986 914 (check the year range at top for the 914) (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif)

Nonetheless, what do you guys think of how these would look. Kind of a reference to the Fuchs with the 5 spokes, though much thinner than Fuchs, but much cheaper and easily available in various backspacings for 15" 17" and 18" as well as crazy widths without the crazy pricetag (17x11" billet wheel is $400 v. any 11" Fuch you will find - can you even find that width?)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Allan
post Apr 5 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #2

Teenerless Weenie

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,304
Region Association: Southern California

Looks almost like stock steelies with paint.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 09:38 AM