Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Passed a Kawasaki 1000 yesterday, and his pussy got inflamed
wbergtho
post Apr 13 2006, 07:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 623

He caught up with me at the next stop light and he was obviously pissed and screamed something about sand and gravel getting into his face as I passed him. I told him that this time of year there is alot of debris on the road (Minnesota/Wisconsin) left over from winter and wearing a helmet with a face mask is not a bad idea. His pussy was still inflamed from being beat by a car and he wanted to escalate the whole scene. I told him "very nicely" to f_ck off (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) and I drove off to enjoy the rest of my sunny day. It's all fun and games until someone's pussy gets inflamed...huh? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/alfred.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
wbergtho   Passed a Kawasaki 1000 yesterday   Apr 13 2006, 07:03 PM
Tobra   Maybe it was that time of the month for him and he...   Apr 13 2006, 07:16 PM
scotty b   <_< I don't think you should be using la...   Apr 13 2006, 07:26 PM
Eric_Shea   :agree: with the 'Ass Clown' :lol:   Apr 13 2006, 07:51 PM
SLITS   :rotfl:   Apr 13 2006, 08:29 PM
wbergtho   Peace, love, guidance and understanding...shoot......   Apr 13 2006, 09:10 PM
computers4kids  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 12:30 PM