Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mr Eriksson meets the law, Humor content, but NPC!, Enzoman does an endo into the slammer
Cap'n Krusty
post Apr 17 2006, 05:08 PM
Post #1

Cap'n Krusty

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,246
Region Association: Central California

They've found Dietrich, and he's Stefan. Surprise, surprise!

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-04170...-home-headlines

Better look out Howard, he may need that hose for evidence! Or maybe you could sell it and donate the money toward his defense. Or maybe not. The Cap'n
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
neo914-6
post Apr 17 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #2

neo life

Member No.: 159

He was also charged with a firearms violation because of gun detectives found during his search of his Bel-Air estate.

What a "coincedence"... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
+Quote Post
balljoint
post Apr 17 2006, 05:34 PM
Post #3

914 Wizard

Member No.: 1,897
Region Association: None

That is funny. As a side note I think they need to get a better spelling/grammar checker for the 4-year olds who wrote that article. Sheesh.
+Quote Post
Cap'n Krusty
post Apr 17 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #4

Cap'n Krusty

[quote name='balljoint' date='Apr 17 2006, 04:34 PM' post='660979']
That is funny. As a side note I think they need to get a better spelling/grammar checker for the 4-year olds who wrote that article. Sheesh.

Though the thing's awkardly written, the spelling seems fine ............ The Cap'n
+Quote Post
Howard
post Apr 17 2006, 06:16 PM
Post #5

Incontin(g)ent Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 943

This just in from Ireland... Who the farg is Trevor Karney?

Where's DietrichTrevor? Where's Waldo?

Californian police want to question an Irishman about the destruction of a $1 million (€840,000) Ferrari Enzo in a 260 km/h crash, writes Seán O'Driscoll in New York.

The Los Angeles Sheriff's Department said that Trevor Karney was the passenger of the rare Ferrari Enzo when its owner, Stefan Eriksson, crashed it on a coastal road shortly before the car was due to be repossessed by a British finance company.

Mr Karney (35) left for Ireland hours after the crash on the advice of Mr Eriksson's lawyer, police said. He had given police a home address in Marina Del Rey, California that turned out to be a boatslip.

Police say that Mr Karney is not considered a suspect but they would like to ask him about the circumstances of the accident and the discovery of a gun magazine close to the crash site.

Eriksson, originally from Sweden and the former head of the Gizmundo computer gaming company that collapsed last year, is due in court today charged with grand theft of property for withholding his multimillion dollar car collection from British financiers who lent him large sums of money.

He was arrested at his home at the weekend.

Police say that Eriksson's $3.5 million car collection , which included a black Ferrari Enzo as well as the red one that was destroyed, should be given over to British finance companies. Scotland Yard is also investigating ownership of one of the cars.

Police spokesman, Deputy Jeff Cannon, said that Eriksson is being held without bail and that immigration authorities have placed a hold on his release because they want to question him about his entry into the US from Sweden.

The Ferrari is one of only 400 in the world and was almost completely destroyed in the crash on the Pacific Coast Highway on February 21st. The crash was reported in the Motors supplement at the time.

Police alleged that Eriksson lied about Karney's presence in the car and made up a story about a "Dietrich", whom he claimed was the driver of the car.

Sergeant Thomas Martin said that Ferrari experts have flown into Los Angeles to inspect the damage on behalf of the finance company.

"To you or I, it looks completely destroyed but Ferrari believe that they can put it back together with enough engineers and enough money," he said.

+Quote Post
Cap'n Krusty
post Apr 17 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #6

Cap'n Krusty

"With enough money"? You could build a stairway to the moon with enough money, but that doesn't mean it's the smart thing to do ................... Wonder if it'll have a salvage title? The Cap'n
+Quote Post
Howard
post Apr 17 2006, 07:08 PM
Post #7

Incontin(g)ent Member

OOpsie! These guys have got to quit trying to keep up with me. Sunrise service at Our Lady Of Muholland this weekend. Driver said he saw the face of God for a sec (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
jimtab
post Apr 17 2006, 10:25 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 91
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(Howard @ Apr 17 2006, 05:08 PM) *

OOpsie! These guys have got to quit trying to keep up with me. Sunrise service at Our Lady Of Muholland this weekend. Driver said he saw the face of God for a sec (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

Looks like he musta been in FRONT of you Howie..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Rubbin is racin....
+Quote Post
Hawktel
post Apr 17 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 506

I'm shocked, Shocked I tell you.

I wonder if this will become internet legend. From now on when you shunt your car, just blame Dietrich.

"Naw dude, I let Diet have a run in her, and he tagged the wall"
+Quote Post
Howard
post Apr 17 2006, 11:03 PM
Post #10

Incontin(g)ent Member

QUOTE(jimtab @ Apr 17 2006, 09:25 PM) *

QUOTE(Howard @ Apr 17 2006, 05:08 PM) *

Looks like he musta been in FRONT of you Howie..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Rubbin is racin....

You're right Jim. Friggin' 914 wannabe's are all the place here. Ya blink yer lights once, and they think you wanna race. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Not that oversteer is a BAD thing...
+Quote Post
jonwatts
post Apr 17 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #11

no rules, just wrong

Member No.: 141

Another member of Team MuM (Mind Under Moneysports)
+Quote Post
dekman
post Apr 17 2006, 11:55 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 3,274

How is it that everytime something happens on Mulholland Dr. or near-by, HOWARD is there and with photo's? Prototype 997 turbos, the Enzo crash, picks up "the hose", Carrera GT goes off and there he is again! Coincidence? I don't think so. Is he psychic or? Maybe Howard was driving the Enzo.....yes, that's right, Howard is Deitrich!!! Who would of known. Spreichen se deutsch Howard? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_wirdgut.gif)
+Quote Post
soloracer
post Apr 18 2006, 12:08 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 538

The most disheartening thing about that article is how lowlifes such as Stefan and his ilk get to drive cars that the rest of us can only dream of driving. Hardley seems fair and makes me wish he spends the rest of his days behind bars.
+Quote Post
redshift
post Apr 18 2006, 12:28 AM
Post #14

Bless the Hell out of you!

Member No.: 869

For wrecking a stolen car, while drunk?

hah.. let him have his life.

M
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post Apr 18 2006, 08:30 AM
Post #15

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

in my best brogue. "he was diving too fuckin fast jimmy. let's go get a pint".

k
+Quote Post
Howard
post Apr 18 2006, 09:48 AM
Post #16

Incontin(g)ent Member

QUOTE(dekman @ Apr 17 2006, 10:55 PM) *

How is it that everytime something happens on Mulholland Dr. or near-by, HOWARD is there and with photo's? Prototype 997 turbos, the Enzo crash, picks up "the hose", Carrera GT goes off and there he is again! Coincidence? I don't think so. Is he psychic or? Maybe Howard was driving the Enzo.....yes, that's right, Howard is Deitrich!!! Who would of known. Spreichen se deutsch Howard? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_wirdgut.gif)

Ya got me Rob. Stole photo from PP board. I wasn't there. I spent Easter morning with her Most Catholic Majesty, Marianne.

PS. Sure is a nice day......
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 03:14 AM