Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I actually saw another 914 this morning!, Black beauty w/ IL temp tags
aircooledboy
post Apr 18 2006, 08:45 AM
Post #1

Sweet Pea's 1st ride in daddy's "vroom -vroom"

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,629
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Here in the great flat lands, seeing an unknown 914 is kinda like seeing Big Foot: It don't happen very often unless you are halucinating. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif)

Nonetheless, as I turned from my country road onto the blacktop, what do I see but a black teener sporting some beautiful flares w/ external fastners (Dzus?), a euro Porsche /VW emblem on the back panel, and a new plate registration tag. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif)

Even though I was going the other way, I swing a u turn, and catch up to him at the first stop light. At that point he was going straight, and I had to go right, but I did get a chance to tell him to come check us out here, and gave him my name and how to contact me. I hope he shows up, and introduces himself. I know out left, seeing another 914 ain't no thang, but here, it really was a rush. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Hopefully another member for the Chicago area contingent. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) With the temp tags, it was probaby a recent sale. Does the car sound familiar to anybody?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
aircooledboy   I actually saw another 914 this morning!   Apr 18 2006, 08:45 AM
drewvw   :agree: If I saw another 914 driving in boston, I ...   Apr 18 2006, 09:03 AM
r_towle   Drew, you need to look at the schedule for the aut...   Apr 18 2006, 09:15 AM
drewvw   Good idea rich. I've been through the museum ...   Apr 18 2006, 10:03 AM
sk8kat1   holy crap !! really ... that makes what 4 ...   Apr 18 2006, 10:26 AM
BigDBass   Were you in your 914 or a "normal" car? ...   Apr 18 2006, 10:36 AM
aircooledboy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:18 PM