Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Dad get's new 914
TROJANMAN
post Apr 21 2006, 12:59 PM
Post #1

Looks nice in pictures.........

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,753
Region Association: None

So my dad finally recieved the 914 I bought for him about a month ago. Tow truck delivered it last night. I told him that's how most 914's get around.
I haven't told him about this website yet. I think I need to ease him into the 914 world. He walked the car with me on the phone last night. I think he may actually like it. Unfortunately, it's not quite driveable yet (needs a couple of cables and the battery was dead. It might also need a starter)
Mom wasn't too impressed, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) But dad said said the car looked pretty good. I said wait until you feel the fury of that 1.8 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
This will probably become his daily driver for a while, as my mom just wrecked her car, and is driving my dad's. My timing was pretty good. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
I'm in Colorado, so I can't post pics. But I'll ask him to intorduce himself once the car is washed and running (with pics).

Here are a couple of old pics form the previous, previous owner:

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
TROJANMAN   Dad get's new 914   Apr 21 2006, 12:59 PM
Aaron Cox   greg - im good to go for tomorrow.   Apr 21 2006, 01:01 PM
blitZ   Nice car, you're a good son. :beer2:   Apr 21 2006, 01:04 PM
TROJANMAN  
  Apr 24 2006, 12:18 PM
r_towle  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 08:15 AM