Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> PIC REQUEST: Transparent 914 diagram, Need help ASAP.... PLEASE!!!
ninefourteener
post Apr 26 2006, 08:52 AM
Post #1

Perfectly Normal Guy :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 779

Greetings everyone..

I'm in Northern Texas, attending an AF Instruction class.... and I have to prepare a 15 minute speech on anything I want.

Of course..... I thought the history of the 914 would be a great idea, and 15 minutes should be a piece of cake.

I thought a see-through diagram of the 914 would be a great way do desribe the engineering of a 914 (mid engine, rear drive, etc) with a great visual aid to desribe it to folks that probably don't even know what a 914 is.

I know I've seen this "diagram" before... like on the cover of a chiltons or something... but I don't remember, and I have nothing here in Texas. So if you happen to have it... PLEASE help me out!!!

Also... anything else you think would be beneficial to explain the history and/or engineering... by all means, feel free to post it.

Thanks everyone in advance!!!

Matt
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 07:25 AM