Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Car Transport frome Livermore to Santa Maria, Anybody able to make this trip with a trailer for me?
hwgunner
post May 2 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #1

914 Parts @ Discount Prices 800.321.5432

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,095
Region Association: None

Bought a car in Livermore, Ca. and need to get it to Santa Maria Ca. this is 246 miles one way. Is there anybody that can haul this car for me. Willing to pay. My regular guy cant do it for several weeks and I want to get the car sooner. It is a rolling shell and an extra set of rims. My regular guy was going to charge me $325.00 so that is what I am looking at. Delivery can happen any day of the week at any time of the day, even mothers day(Got her a nice gift). Pick up is best during the week according to the seller. He is off work right now and so is pretty free. PM me or Email me or call me at 805-550-8105 if this is something you might be able to do. If you cant do it but know someone who can you can also contact me. Thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
hwgunner   Car Transport frome Livermore to Santa Maria   May 2 2006, 09:01 PM
Headrage   How soon do you need it transported? I can do it ...   May 2 2006, 09:20 PM
hwgunner  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 01:33 PM