Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Moving to phinox arizona, What do i need to do to the 914 so it will run well in the heat
jporsche914
post May 20 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,769

I am moving to arizona to go to UTI and i need to make the porsche reliable in the heat. I have already bought a fuel pump relocation kit and now i am looking to buy an oil cooler i just do not know were to begin. I found a couple of kit online one by autoatlanta but it seems to small and one by empi that seens alright. I just had some questions about where to mount the cooler and if i should just replace the stock cooler with a big bastard or just to put an auxilary cooler on the car and if there are any other things i need to do to it so it will run good down there? Thanks,
James
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
jporsche914   Moving to phinox arizona   May 20 2006, 01:47 PM
So.Cal.914   I lived in the low desert of Calif for eleven year...   May 20 2006, 01:56 PM
gregrobbins   I have had two 914 with external oil coolers mount...   May 20 2006, 01:59 PM
ThinAir914  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 09:11 PM