Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> BLOGS ARE BACK!, Finally got the old data transferred over.
McMark
post May 24 2006, 05:16 AM
Post #1

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419
Region Association: None

WHEW! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yawn.gif)

Finally got all the old blog data transferred over into the new system. That's right, the blogs are now live.

If you had a blog previous to the hacker attack:

You should have a new My Blog button next to the My Controls button.
Click the My Blog button.
Click the Your Blog Settings button.
Click on the Main tab.
Change the Name and Description of your blog (description can be left blank).

Each of your previous entries can now be given a specific title and images can be placed in the actual post, just like you do when posting images on the board now.

Some of the images that were posted within a couple days of the hacker attack have been lost. The large majority of the blog images survived the translation. Aaron, I went ahead and deleted all of yours like you wanted. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

If you need to create a new blog:

Click the My Contols button.
Click the Create a Blog button under the Community Blogs heading.

THERE IS A BUG RIGHT NOW
If you want to add an image, after you click the Browse and choose the image off your computer, you must click the Add This Attachment button. Simply choosing the file off your computer and clicking the Add This button will not post the image like it does on the forum. This issue will be resolved, but I think we can deal with this bug until it's fixed.

Let me know if you see problems. Thanks and enjoy!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
McMark   BLOGS ARE BACK!   May 24 2006, 05:16 AM
Part Pricer   Mark, Thanks for this. :beer2: However, my blo...   May 24 2006, 05:26 AM
McMark   Ugh. Maybe it's not ready. Your blog is ther...   May 24 2006, 05:37 AM
Gint  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:36 PM