Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sunday June 11th: 914 event in MN/Western WI..., let's break the record this time!......
wbergtho
post Jun 4 2006, 07:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 623

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Hello to all those interested in coming. This is just a little reminder that I am hosting a "Big Time 914 event" in Hudson/Roberts, Wisconsin one week from today on June 11th sunday. There will be a BBQ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/jsharp.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif) , Thai food, drinks and a cruise to Stillwater via winding & hilly back roads. I know about 6-8 people who say they are showing up. Can I get a somewhat official head count? I'd like to plan the food situation accordingly.

Show up to experience good people, great cars, and fun times! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/givemebeer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Who know's...we may even pull a 914 into the garage to fix an old irritating minor problem or two...we'll see (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welder.gif) (my basement is a virtual 914 junk yard). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rocking nana.gif)

Let's see a show of hands?

Paul? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Chappy?
Davo?

Regards,

Bill (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:25 PM