Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Dumbshit, AX saga, 06/04/06, Poland
J P Stein
post Jun 5 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #1

Irrelevant old fart

Group: Members
Member No.: 45
Region Association: None

Since nobody else wrote about their AX experience at the ORPCA AX this last
sunday, I guess it's up to me.

I got up at Odark:30 and it was rainin'.....sigh....but I gotta haul the trailer & set the course up (with some help from my friends), so off we go leaving the shitbox warm & dry in the shop. That was about the last smart thing that I did that day.

It quit raining befre I got to PIR and about 8ish the sun actually came out & started drying things off a bit....ya'll know where this in going, right? Sure, off we go to get the effin' car....

Brit & I were in the second run grope. The course was drying nicely as the first group ran.......but there were clouds to the West coming our way.
Brit was first out in our group as the weather closed in and got the fast run to that point. It was raining lightly by the time I saddled up.Humm...now I remember why they call them slicks. Halfway thru the run, the clouds opened up.....I hab no top, windshield wipers or other modern conveniences, ya know.....and it's coming down like a cow pissing on a flat rock....a regular frog strangler....so I slither around to a very slow time taking time to hit a cone....I'm coming to the finish when I realise that when I slow down I'm really gonna get wet, so I did and I did.
Whad'da dumbshit (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 03:36 PM