Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT - What timing equipment does your region use, JA circuits? RaceAmerica? other???
GaroldShaffer
post Jun 13 2006, 12:51 PM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

My SCCA region has a OLD JA circuits timing box that is on its last leg. This past Sunday was the final straw, finish circuit wouldn't trip so we had to go old school and use just stop watches (IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif) NOT something I want to do again. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

Long story short JA Circuits won't have any new timing box's until MAYBE this fall. RaceAmerica could have us a complete setup at my door in a week. Looking at their AC4 timer with PCK383 package (RaceAmerica homepage)

I know of a few SCCA & BMW clubs that use it just looking for more input.

Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
MattR
post Jun 13 2006, 01:09 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,589
Region Association: Northern California

The NASA events I try to frequent use AMB timing. We used to use that with RC cars also. As far as I know, the software and hardware is all top notch. I'd take a look at them.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 04:16 AM