Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rear Alignment, ... anybody have a tech article?
vesnyder
post Jun 15 2006, 07:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,933

I just redid the entire rear end on my 914 - had to replace one of the rear control arm mounts so I replaced all the bushings - and now I am putting it all back together. Anybody have details on how may shims I shoudl start with and what I need to do to make sure it at least close on alignment? Fow some reason there were three shims on one side and none on the other? Just curious where the adjustments are made and how I can make sure it is close just to road test.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
vesnyder   Rear Alignment   Jun 15 2006, 07:04 AM
East coaster   Just did mine too......... :popcorn:   Jun 15 2006, 07:21 AM
brant   probably put back what was in there and make certa...   Jun 15 2006, 09:04 AM
Travis Neff   Since you replaced the console (which would be the...   Jun 15 2006, 12:19 PM
Joe Ricard   Well I have over 1/2 inch of shims in my car. Very...   Jun 15 2006, 01:37 PM
vesnyder   Come on guys, racers do it with string - I should ...   Jun 15 2006, 08:15 PM
brant  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 03:00 PM