Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> prebuilt 2.0, info on shops
DrifterJay
post Oct 1 2003, 10:45 AM
Post #1

I break stuff...

Group: Members
Member No.: 737
Region Association: None

hey all, I was wondering if you knew of any sites that have prebuilt motors (2.0 in particular) for sale. I have seen some online but they seemed kind of shaky. Does anyone know of any reputable shops that build and ship? When I get out of training, I would like to drop it in, but I want a motor thats built professionally to start off. Thanx...be back later

Jared
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/fighting19.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
redshift
post Oct 1 2003, 11:38 AM
Post #2

Bless the Hell out of you!

Group: Members
Member No.: 869

www.ottosvenice.com

I had a recently well documented problem with a motor he built for me (NOT his fault) so he gave me a free one.

Not many guys 2500 miles from home are gonna throw $6,000.00 at you, but you have to hurry, cause he tells me he's retiring to work on his golf score. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bs.gif) John!

Brad Roberts is a great guy, but he threatens to do only /6s, and then starts posting Ferrari pictures, then he colors a 914 belly like a hotrod Chevy.

M
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 02:06 PM