Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Ever been so pissed that
Allan
post Jun 15 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #1

Teenerless Weenie

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,304
Region Association: Southern California

You couldn't even talk?

The wife calls be and says, "Please don't get mad but I called home and my Dad has been tinkering with your car".

Blood pressure starts to rise as I ask her what she meant by "tinkering" and she say he had the wheels off and was just checking out the brakes and he said everything looked good.

I knew that already but okay as long as he doesn't start removing or replacing things.

I stop by the house and find

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(60 - 62)
PeeGreen 914
post Jan 11 2008, 03:13 AM
Post #61

Just when you think you're done...wait, there is more..lol

Member No.: 6,884
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Wow... This thread is sad. People need to learn to respect pther peoples property. I mean really. My best friends dad would never let us lean on ANY car, no touching anything that may bother the driver...etc. Thankfully My dad and fathr in law are very cool when it comes to helping with stuff. They only help when asked. I just wish I could get my father in law to help a little more. I am fine with mechanical stuff, but body work makes me nervous. He did the composit work for the steath fighters and can mold anything. I have been trying to get him to make a custom front end or something for me.

Good luck Allen
+Quote Post
Twise
post Jan 11 2008, 12:18 PM
Post #62

Member No.: 6,881

I gotta say - I really respect the way you handled that. My wife would not have even called me - she would have been out there putting a stop to that insanity. I would have never even heard about it. Damn, I love that woman. She is always filling that void between rock and hardplace for me. I think my next project car is gonna be a bigger rock for her finger. Very graceful man, kudos...
+Quote Post
Allan
post Jan 13 2008, 07:28 PM
Post #63

Teenerless Weenie

Member No.: 2,304

They're gone!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

I actually made it through this visit without having a single unauthorized modification done to the car. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

He was actually better this time about doing things. The only time I caught him was when he was going to wipe all of the dirt off from a dust storm we had with a dry rag. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

I gave him an "A" for effort though...
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 10:15 PM