Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Dellorto help
1bad914
post Jun 19 2006, 06:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,028

Any body have an old Dellorto carb that they would part out? I have a DRLA 36 that I was rebuilding, a part broke during reassembly, I need this desperatly, it is the part that attaches the accelerator pump to the main shaft, It slide around the shaft and has a screw on the back side. My car is done, I have started it without this piece just to check to make sure it ran, but the acc pump is non op without this part. I tried to JB weld it, but it just snapped off after the first try. I have tried to find a source for it, but CB Performance does not carry it and I don't know where else to go. My only option is to pitch the carbs and buy webers...$$$$!

If you go to this link http://www.cbperformance.com/catalog.asp?ProductID=1245
it is item 7296, they call it a pump contol lever.

I know this could have gone in the classified section, but I also need to know if anybody has initial tune specs for this carb, I can tune webers all day, but this is my first set of dels, and they are different.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
1bad914   Dellorto help   Jun 19 2006, 06:23 PM
MarkV   Try this guy. http://stores.ebay.com/ALFA1750S-C...   Jun 19 2006, 07:12 PM
yeahmag   I would think CB would be able to sell you the par...   Jun 19 2006, 09:54 PM
Air_Cooled_Nut  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 04:11 PM