Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Problem with the Wife, 's AC in her SUV
Grimstead
post Jun 20 2006, 10:18 PM
Post #1

Cheaky Monkey

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,789
Region Association: Southern California

I'm betting one of you geniuses can help me out so here it is.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smiley_notworthy.gif)

My Wife (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) has a 1998 Ford Explorer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon8.gif) with the Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) that started having problems lately. With the AC on and the car medium to hard accelerating (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif) the air from the front vents switches to the top defrost vents. As soon as she releases the accelerator the air switches back. I’m assuming it is a problem with either some sensor or one of the controls vacuum lines but everything looks plugged in and operating. She also noticed around the same time, that the fan does not blow as hard & the AC isn’t as cold. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Thanks in advance,
Bill
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Grimstead   OT: Problem with the Wife   Jun 20 2006, 10:18 PM
Aaron Cox   problem is...... its a ...   Jun 20 2006, 10:24 PM
drive-ability  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 07:34 AM