Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Part Werks owner Jay Mikesell died yesterday
914ltd
post Jun 28 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 581
Region Association: None

I am sad to report that a great 914 enthusiast and Porsche parts business owner Jay Mikesell died unexpectedly yesterday after a seemingly minor procedure Monday. Those who knew him appreciated his humor and willingness to help. Jay always seemed to be a little behind with everything but he supplied thousands of parts to Porsche people at great prices. The Part Werks business will continue with Jay's wife, Cathy taking over. With the passing of Doc and Cy's and Tweeks-Mid-America as Porsche parts suppliers, any orders you can send to Cathy (and Kevin) will help keep this seemingly vanishing breed going. There will be a celebration, as Jay wished, at the New Lenox IL. house on Saturday 7/1.
Jay was a friend of mine for over 25 years. I will miss him and he will be missed. Brad Mayeur
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
914ltd   Part Werks owner Jay Mikesell died yesterday   Jun 28 2006, 08:49 PM
GeorgeRud   Though I know there's been some bashing of Jay...   Jun 28 2006, 10:25 PM
Bleyseng   Thats bad news...sorry to hear this. I have bought...   Jun 28 2006, 11:07 PM
tod914  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 07:44 PM