Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Unknown Wire 1974 1.8 L-Jet Double Relay
jwilliamadams
post Jul 1 2006, 06:27 PM
Post #1

Will Adams

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,010
Region Association: None

1974 1.8 L-Jet

There is a single yellow wire from the fuel injection double relay to the engine relay panel and it plugs into one of the terminals of the quad connector on the panel. See the attached picture. I think I have it plugged onto the correct terminal of the quad.

Can someone with a 1.8 L-Jet take a look at their relay panel and see if their single yellow wire is plugged onto the same terminal as mine?

Wiring diagram is useless. Is just indicates that the yellow plugs into the quad connector on the relay panel. It does not indicate which terminal.

Thanks!

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
grasshopper
post Jul 1 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,258
Region Association: None

yeah, it looks like you are missing the fuel injection relay up there. Not the fuel pump relay, the other one. You only have the one in the slot for the heater fan. The other three are for fuel pump relay (1.7 and 2.0) and the fuel injection and the optional rear window defroster.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
jwilliamadams   Unknown Wire 1974 1.8 L-Jet Double Relay   Jul 1 2006, 06:27 PM
grasshopper   well, I couldn't find a picture, but yes, that...   Jul 1 2006, 07:03 PM
jwilliamadams   Thanks Grasshopper!   Jul 1 2006, 07:05 PM
jd66921  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 07:16 AM