Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Seinfelds manager was here
retrotech
post Jul 2 2006, 03:28 PM
Post #1

retrotech

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,302

Its a busy 4th week end at my Ice Cream/Espresso/Porsche Shop. There was a large group sitting at the tables. One of them was an older guy, looking at pictures of me & my wife with Seinfeld. He starts telling me how Jerry is really into Porsches. Naturally I think I know more about it than he does. I comment, that I think Jerry has slowed down on purchases, since he has had children. To make a longer story short, turns out he is George Shapiro, Jerry's manager! He is going to send my website to Jerry.
I have sold Jerry something at each of the last several Memorabilia shows in LA at the Hilton Airport.
Wouldn't it be cool if he came to my shop, while at the Parade in Portland.
There is a Tour of 400 Porsches coming to, or at least by my place on Aug. 8th.
Jerry Seinfeld.....it could happen.

Its a great 914 road out here also. www.route30classics.com
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
retrotech   Seinfelds manager was here   Jul 2 2006, 03:28 PM
pete-stevers   miles??   Jul 2 2006, 03:54 PM
retrotech   I am 60 miles east of Portland. Is that what you m...   Jul 2 2006, 04:01 PM
Bruce Allert   If he calls tell him to come to the WCC! We...   Jul 2 2006, 04:34 PM
newto914s   Well a least tell him about the 914 club   Jul 2 2006, 05:16 PM
KaptKaos  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 04:55 PM