Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PCA-GGR AX #5 @ Alameda, who is in?
DanT
post Jul 3 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #1

Going back to the Dark Side!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,880
Region Association: None

Ok AX #5 is this Saturday. I know a lot of you may be off to WCC so who is staying around to defend the 914 contingent? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
J P Stein
post Jul 3 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #2

Irrelevant old fart

Member No.: 45

Near as I can figure, all the GGR bunch is staying close to mommy's womb. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
DanT
post Jul 3 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #3

That might be JP. I would be up for WCC but not in the cards this year. Waiting until I have a new motor built before I go against the likes of your car. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
nebreitling
post Jul 3 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #4

Member Emeritus

Member No.: 478

hi dan, i'll be at Thunderhill this thursday and friday (plus a wed. kart race), so i think i'm probably out for this saturday... you ought to slay your share of 996's, regardless!
+Quote Post
grantsfo
post Jul 3 2006, 04:25 PM
Post #5

Arrrrhhhh!

Member No.: 433

I think a certain Olympic Blue 914-6 may show up - need to wear out my Victo racers before my track events later this month.
+Quote Post
DanT
post Jul 3 2006, 04:35 PM
Post #6

Nice (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
nine14cats
post Jul 3 2006, 07:54 PM
Post #7

Bill Pickering -- 914-6 GT aka....Leeloo

Member No.: 287

Randal and I will be there co-driving Fritz for the newly formed BPR team (Barrick-Pickering Racing). We have two other cars in the stable being built. The plan is to campaign Fritz the rest of the season as a two driver car.

Should be fun...although we may have to up the tire budget with the two of us driving! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Bill P.
+Quote Post
DanT
post Jul 3 2006, 08:03 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(nine14cats @ Jul 3 2006, 06:54 PM) *

Randal and I will be there co-driving Fritz for the newly formed BPR team (Barrick-Pickering Racing). We have two other cars in the stable being built. The plan is to campaign Fritz the rest of the season as a two driver car.

Should be fun...although we may have to up the tire budget with the two of us driving! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Bill P.

Wow, and you didn't even ask your personal coach/instructor (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif)
+Quote Post
nine14cats
post Jul 3 2006, 08:54 PM
Post #9

Bill Pickering -- 914-6 GT aka....Leeloo

Member No.: 287

QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Jul 3 2006, 07:03 PM) *

Bill P.

Wow, and you didn't even ask your personal coach/instructor (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif)

Hey Dan,

We're just starting! How about BPT (T for Thompson... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) )

Actually, the BPR thing is just joking around. Randal's car will not be done this year. With Doris out of commission this season with her MBA program, I've got a seat open.

What would be nice would be to get a core group going to the AX's and track events where we pit together and share driving feedback and pitch in to fix things that break. With your new motor (and RV?) and Randal's Raby car and Fritz, we've got a start... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif)

P.S. Still working on a new tow vehicle for next year... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)
+Quote Post
DanT
post Jul 3 2006, 10:13 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(nine14cats @ Jul 3 2006, 07:54 PM) *

Bill P.

Hey Dan,

We're just starting! How about BPT (T for Thompson... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) )

Actually, the BPR thing is just joking around. Randal's car will not be done this year. With Doris out of commission this season with her MBA program, I've got a seat open.

What would be nice would be to get a core group going to the AX's and track events where we pit together and share driving feedback and pitch in to fix things that break. With your new motor (and RV?) and Randal's Raby car and Fritz, we've got a start... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif)

P.S. Still working on a new tow vehicle for next year... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

I was just funnin' with ya. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I am having too much fun flogging the 2.0L any way. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

trying to wear out my old Victors so I can make a good case for some new tires...maybe a set of the Hoosier R3s05s that are on close out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

See you guys early on Saturday...I guess. Havent seen any announcement about set up as of yet? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

I will be good to see Randal and give him a chance to see where some of his parts have found a new home.

+Quote Post
Trekkor
post Jul 4 2006, 12:19 AM
Post #11

I do things...

Member No.: 1,413
Region Association: Northern California

I think I may run this saturday.
We'll see.

KT
+Quote Post
Randal
post Jul 4 2006, 11:20 AM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 750

QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Jul 3 2006, 09:13 PM) *

QUOTE(nine14cats @ Jul 3 2006, 07:54 PM) *

Bill P.

Hey Dan,

I was just funnin' with ya. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I am having too much fun flogging the 2.0L any way. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

trying to wear out my old Victors so I can make a good case for some new tires...maybe a set of the Hoosier R3s05s that are on close out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

See you guys early on Saturday...I guess. Havent seen any announcement about set up as of yet? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

I will be good to see Randal and give him a chance to see where some of his parts have found a new home.

Dan,

I can't wait to see your car. Been watching all your "professional" installations, so looking foward to seeing it in person.

Randal
+Quote Post
J P Stein
post Jul 4 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #13

Irrelevant old fart

Member No.: 45

Yeah....I can't wait to nit-pick all the guys at the WCC....while they nit-pick me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
Chris Hamilton
post Jul 6 2006, 08:29 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 5,687

We'll be there. Hope to see you all.
+Quote Post
grantsfo
post Jul 6 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #15

Arrrrhhhh!

Ack! My 914 wont be ready for Alameda. Guess I could bring the Mazdaspeed 6 or the MX5.
+Quote Post
DanT
post Jul 6 2006, 10:52 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(grantsfo @ Jul 6 2006, 09:35 PM) *

Ack! My 914 wont be ready for Alameda. Guess I could bring the Mazdaspeed 6 or the MX5.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif)

One of those should work.

Get that blue car in running condition
+Quote Post
grantsfo
post Jul 7 2006, 12:12 PM
Post #17

Arrrrhhhh!

QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Jul 6 2006, 09:52 PM) *

QUOTE(grantsfo @ Jul 6 2006, 09:35 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif)

One of those should work.

Get that blue car in running condition

I wish I knew what kind of course it is going to be. If its a 911 course I would use the MS6 if its a 914 course the MX5 would be better.
+Quote Post
Steve_7x
post Jul 7 2006, 12:19 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 2,503

Looks like Joy and I will be there... last run before Parade!

Steve
+Quote Post
9146R
post Jul 7 2006, 01:12 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 2,849

Dan,
Already made plans to join the Redwood Region on a winery tour Sat with Ann. Going to pick up the new Hoosiers today R06...gotta heat cycle them before T'hill end of July. Good luck tomorrow flogging #5 !
Greg
+Quote Post
DanT
post Jul 7 2006, 10:08 PM
Post #20

loaded and ready to go.
hope to see lots of 914s there tomorrow.

Have fun with your wine tour Greg (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Bright and early, weather report is predicting 75deg tomorrow.

Should be fun....hopefully not a full blown 911 course.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 10:16 AM