Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thank You ALL! You guys are the best!
kskwpb
post Jul 8 2006, 05:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,098

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif) Thanks to ALL the help from you guys my 1976 914 2.0 fi.... RUNS like a spanked cat! Driving it all day with a BIG grin on my face (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) But...tomorrow I'm putting on ebay,was hoping to keep it but need money to build a barn on my farm in Maine. I had a deal to sell a condo I own, but fell though....so time to sell 914 & my boat,sucks. Anyway you guys are the BEST!!! I love you man....Cheers to ALL,Kevin King.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
wbergtho
post Jul 8 2006, 10:18 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 623

Just pull some panty hose over your head and stick up the local bank...if you don't get busted...you get to keep everything...914, boat, etc.

PS: Don't use the 914 as a get away car...too unique and easy to spot...and 88HP won't help you out run the cops.

(come back and see us from time to time...best of luck)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 04:30 AM