Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: need some help with medical lingo ...
SirAndy
post Jul 17 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #21

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

i got a glimps of some results during the tests today. they won't tell me the final diagnosis until some time next week. so, i've been trying to look up things in the meantime.

yeah, did the google search thing, got tons of results, lots of important looking "words" i don't understand but nothing that really tells me what that stuff actually means ...

1. Lateral T-Wave flattening (in regards to my EKG). I found a whole bunch of diagrams that show me a flat T-Wave, great, but what does it mean? is that dangerous? what's causing it? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

2. Right Basilar Atelectasis (in regards to my chest x-ray). again found thousands of results, seems like a lot of people have it, but why the hell can't anybody describe this is normal english (or german) words? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

help! medical translator needed ...
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Andy
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
SirAndy   OT: need some help with medical lingo ...   Jul 17 2006, 07:53 PM
(*)(*)   Dude....call Lisa. PM me for her #   Jul 17 2006, 07:55 PM
dekman   1.) T wave flattening- a non-specific change usual...   Jul 17 2006, 08:08 PM
SirAndy  
  Jul 17 2006, 09:27 PM
seanery   has it happened again? :o My arm falls asleep som...   Jul 17 2006, 09:28 PM
SirAndy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 09:48 AM