Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Tod914 car finally running PITA, Brad PM me an address
tod914
post Oct 13 2003, 09:15 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 170

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) After going through everything 4x, for some odd reason, it was a relay in the relay board that was causing the problem. I had swapped them with the 2 from the headlight motors and tried various combinations but to no avail. Finally a local guy tried the only other 2 spares that I had an got it to work after 2x checking my other work. WTF is up with that is all I have to say. For the life of me, I am dumbfounded why it would'nt start.
I have to say, the car does run better since the injectors and fuel system were cleaned. But man, what a royal pita. The next thing is putting in a rebuilt distributor. Just ordered one from otto's. The mechanic noticed some issues with my old one. Any hoot, thanks to every1 for all the input on trying to help me trouble shoot.
Brad, if you could PM me an address that would be great.

Thanks

Tod
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:01 PM