Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MUSR 8
ClayPerrine
post Aug 18 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #1

Life's been good to me so far.....

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,143
Region Association: NineFourteenerVille

MUSR 8 Fort Smith, Arkansas
October 19 through the 22nd.

The Holiday Inn, City Center.
700 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901

Tenative Schedule Of Events

Thursday Afternoon: Arrivals
Thursday 6PM - Pizza Party in the Hotel Hospitality Suite. chowtime.gif Registration will be there.
Thursday 7:30PM - Start of Liar's contest. bs.gif I need a volunteer to be the Moderator. beer.gif
Thursday 10:00 PM. End of Liar's contest. yellowsleep[1].gif

Friday - Arrivals taken until Noon. Find me to check in.

Friday 8am - Breakfast. chowtime.gif Not part of the tour package. I suggest the hotel restaurant.

Friday 10am - Tech Session -Topic to be determined. I have talked to Wes Hildreth about a session from him. I will let you know if it works out. smash.gif

Friday Noon. Lunch. chowtime.gif

Friday 1:00 PM The Taildragger Imitation Tour, aka Visit to a Local Winery. Note: We own 914s. Everyone is required to bring some spray cheese. thumb3d.gif

Friday 4:00 PM Second Tech session - Topic and Presenter to be Determined. smash.gif

Dinner: 6:00 PM Taliano's Italian Restaurant chowtime.gif

Friday 8:00 PM. Hare and Hound Rally back to the hotel. burnout.gif Maps provided for anyone who doesn't want to do the Rally. The offical Hare car will be Betty's 914 ('cause my odometer doesn't work). I need a volunteer to be the starter at the restaurant.

Friday 10:00 PM Last Rally car in. If you show up after that, you will have to wake me up to check in. yellowsleep[1].gif

Saturday 8:00 AM Breakfast. Same as yesterday. chowtime.gif

Saturday 10:00 AM Magazine mountain tour starts. driving-girl.gif driving.gif

Saturday Noon: Lunch on top of Magazine Mountain. chowtime.gif

Staturday 2:00 Arrive back at hotel for Car Show unsure.gif

Saturday 2:00 to 4:00 Car show in Hotel Parking lot. wub.gif

Saturday 5:00 PM. Tech "Quiz" aka... name that part. wacko.gif For those of you who were with us 2 years ago, we will have the signifigant others describe 914 parts to the participants. This is a team thing. If you want to participate, you have to have your SO there to describe. If your SO messes up and uses a forbidden word, then you lose a point off your quiz. There will be a trophy for each member of the top 2 teams.

Saturday 6:00 PM Dinner and Awards. chowtime.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Saturday 8:00 PM. Drinking beer3.gif and Entertainment shocked[1].gif in the hotel banquet room. Entertainment provided by Miss Laura's players. PLEASE NOTE: This is a group of "Bawdy House" Ladies, and the entertainment is R rated. No children allowed.

Saturday 11:00 PM. yellowsleep[1].gif

Sunday Morning 8:00 AM Breakfast. chowtime.gif
Sunday 10:00 AM Blind Autocross. driving-girl.gif driving.gif This is also a team event for you to do with your SO. Each one of you drives the course while wearing a blindfold, and the other person tells you where to go. Then you switch seats and do it again. One trophy for each team member with the best average time between the two runs.

Sunday Noon: Head home sad.gif

Here's the reservation information.

Call Central Reservations # :1-800-465-4329

Tell them you want to reserve rooms at The Holiday Inn, City Center.
700 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901.

Give them the registration code 2-PCA.

And let's keep a count here of everyone who is signed up to go.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jm914
post Sep 29 2006, 01:57 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,948

Clay,

Vicki and I have this on our calendar. We're not a commit, yet, but wanted to let you know.

Jim Meyer

[quote name='ClayPerrine' date='Aug 18 2006, 02:54 PM' post='755070']
MUSR 8 Fort Smith, Arkansas
October 19 through the 22nd.
+Quote Post
thewheel69
post Oct 1 2006, 07:54 PM
Post #3

Wazabi 1.8

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,275
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Hey Clay!

Got the green baby running great now! Chiyoko and I are looking forward to the trip...

I'll keep tabs on the thread. Cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:03 AM