Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 spotting Dayton Ohio Style, Looking for a yellow 914 thats a drive - thats rare
914forme
post Sep 14 2006, 10:56 AM
Post #1

Times a wastin', get wrenchin'!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,388
Region Association: None

Driving home last night minding my own business. Actually getting frustrated with a ford Aerostar in-front of me, just got to the corners and I have to slow down. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

What to my wandering eyes do appear, a yellow 914 with a driver who has a grin from ear to ear. Its top was off, the sun beat down, and I know why the driver did not wear a frown. For under its hood beat the heart of 4 tiny pistons, and the knowledge of what I was missing. See I was in my Jetta, with my 914 at home cozy on stands.

So if your in the Dayton Area, where on a back road running from Fairborn area south toward Beaver Creek yesterday, drop me a line. Looks like you where having fun. Or stop by this weekend on Sunday at the Nut House (WSU Nutter Center) We will be there running an auto-x, look for a beat up orange 914, and you will find me. Thats If I get the swaybar back in tonight and the check list done! I have a lot of work to do......
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 11:38 AM