Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need some So. Cal. Welding skilz (and equipment), Finally going to build a rotisserie
guiltless
post Sep 16 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,552

Is there anyone in the So. Cal area that wouldn't mind cruising down to my neck of the woods to assist myself and Aaron Cox in the construction of a rotisserie?

There is a catch though, we don't have access to a welder down here so you would need to bring one with you.

In return you would get my sincere appreciation and dinner at a little Italian place down in San Clemente that only hires hot waitresses. You can also poke around my spare parts stock to see if there is anything you want/need.

Anyone game???

-Chris
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
guiltless   Need some So. Cal. Welding skilz (and equipment)   Sep 16 2006, 05:32 PM
Joe Sharp   Chris: Looking pertty bleak, uh? When do you need ...   Sep 16 2006, 06:14 PM
So.Cal.914   I can weld and I would like to help but I have to ...   Sep 17 2006, 12:14 AM
guiltless   A bump for my car. :bump:   Sep 17 2006, 06:48 PM
bmunday  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 07:05 AM