Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 Rebuilt Pedal Sets Bronze bushings, Powder Coated and replated parts.
bdstone914
post Sep 16 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #1

bdstone914

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,319

All pedal sets are rebuilt with bronze bushings The housing and pedals sand blasted and powder coated satin black. The clutch shaft, master cylinder rod, and accelerator crank are zinc plated. Springs are replaced if needed.

Sets are available on an exchange or out right basis. Current price for the rebuild service is $150 with a rebuildable core. Shiping is $10 in the ui.S. falp rate
USPS.

Pedal sets with missing and broken parts will have added charges for parts replacement. Price subject to change with increases in the price of Porsche parts required to rebuild the pedal sets. Rebuilt sets can be sent out prior to return of the core depending on availability.

I have about 6 sets ready tfor shipping at this time. Most images I have are too large to upload to the site. I can email images or check the Pelican link below where thay also list my serrvice and have pictures.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/shopca...l_pg1.htm#item0
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rusty
post Sep 16 2006, 11:30 PM
Post #2

Wanted: Engine case GA003709

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

Your product looks very nice.

I'm going to move this to the Products & Services category.

Cheers,
Rusty (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 01:06 PM