Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Racer tow strap.....flexible option....., New Product
dlee1967
post Sep 20 2006, 08:55 AM
Post #1

V8Lurker

Group: Members
Member No.: 327
Region Association: None

New Rennenmetal Product!

My first love at 914s.....especially with big engines in them, but I also work on race and towing solutions for other cars. There is even a rumor of a Miata in my garage.....Blasphemy!

I was asked by a sports racer to develope a flexible tow strap that could be anchored to a unibody or frame that would allow a tow strap to pass through a flexible spoiler or bodywork. A little hardware sourcing and a pass on the harness sewing machine and we have a solution. This might work well for those 914 owners that have a one piece nose on their car.

These straps are now posted on my website as a part #5210 and 5250 under the Race Eye section. The web will handle 6000 lbs and the hardware is rate at 5000 lbs minimum.

Note: When ordering through my website, you can receive a 10% discount by typing "number4" in the coupon code section. Take advantage of this.....

More new products to come.......

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 11:48 AM