Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Out of storage
RonnieJ
post Oct 8 2006, 08:37 PM
Post #1

RonnieJ

Group: Members
Member No.: 829
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Just wanted to tell everyone I just got my 75 914 out of three storage. It had not been started in that time, I put in fresh gas took off the coil wire, let it build up oil pressure , put the coil wire back on pumped it three time (carburated) and she fired first time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mueba.gif) I was very amazed and had to tell everyone what a great feeling it was to have her brought to life again. The only problem I have is the brake roters are a little rusty from setting and I have a little clutch chatter for the same reason. Looking forward to getting her back on the road in 100% condition. Well thanks for letting me get out my excitement of having one of the greatest little cars built (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joe Bob
post Oct 8 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #2

Retired admin, banned a few times

Group: Members
Member No.: 5
Region Association: None

Just in time for winter and salted roads.....bummer, dude....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 05:43 PM