Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sports Shifter; Tailshift, Will Sell One At Discount For Step By Step Process
greg.treadway
post Oct 12 2006, 09:38 AM
Post #1

914 Nut

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,295

Aluminium casted housing, CNC machined and powder coated. The throw is 60 mm per gear, very precise and secure to shift. Strong spring gate inside for 1st / R-gear. Comes with leather boot and polished aluminium shift knob. Can substitute the original shifter 1 : 1 (no adjustments on the chassis necessary). Mounting and gear adjustment done in 1 - 2 hours (at the most).

Please be aware that the shifter will not really solve the problems of the tailshifter 914 in general. It will only reduce throw, not help with the tolerances in the mechanism of the shift rod. We also recommend that all bushings should be changed.

I need someone to be willing to install this with photos and step by step instructions. If you're willing to do the work I will sell this item to you at my lowest possible cost.

(IMG:http://gtautoperformance.com/porsche914shop/images/GT4733.jpg)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 11:04 PM