Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SAE Motorsports Conference in Dearborn, MI Dec. 5th - 7th, Anyone Interested?
ge9146
post Nov 11 2006, 03:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,716
Region Association: Upper MidWest

If anyone is in the Dearborn, Michigan area, the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE - like the motor oil rating) is having their Motorsports Engineering Conference on Dec. 5th - 7th. Here is a link for more information:

http://www.sae.org/events/mec/

I have been to several of these in the past and they are usually pretty interesting with several good panel discussions on various racing topics. Bobby Rahal is scheduled to speak this year. Let me know if anyone is going and maybe we can get together for a 914 bull session or something (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) . Registration is not inexpensive but if you are a student you get in free. They usually have a small vendor area with a few race cars on display as well.

Ed Scott
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
groot
post Nov 11 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #2

Dis member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,444

I'm local, so I'd certainly be up for (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif) ............oh, wait, I'll be in AZ on a test trip. DAMN YOU DIRTY APES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:06 PM