Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Is there any interest in 914 collectibles?
Gustl
post Dec 3 2006, 02:10 AM
Post #1

914 enthusiast & historian

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,212
Region Association: Austria

I'll have to sell off most of my duplicate (or multiple) 914 collectibles,
so I wonder if there is any interest from club members (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif)

There is no detailed listing yet, but I can tell you there are lots of things like:
  • countless mag ads - most german
  • lots of 914 scale models - most MIB and NLA
  • marketing brochures

I know that oversea shipping might scare some of you off, but these things are not heavy and the Austrian Postal Services have lots of reasonable rates.
Another possibility could be a kind of group buy - I'm thinking of one bigger parcel for oversea shipping followed by a US continental distribution.
I don't wanna make profite, especially not on Club members.
I have a PayPal account, so payment would be no problem. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Let me know if there is any interest and I'll start to list some items.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wavey.gif) Gustl
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Gustl   Is there any interest in 914 collectibles?   Dec 3 2006, 02:10 AM
So.Cal.914   Oh I am sure there will be Wolfgang, you should pu...   Dec 3 2006, 03:19 AM
VegasRacer   If you are getting rid of any models that I do not...   Dec 3 2006, 06:11 AM
Gustl   well then, let's start with a couple of scale ...   Dec 3 2006, 07:07 AM
VegasRacer   Keep 'em comming. *(There is nobody else up a...   Dec 3 2006, 07:30 AM
markb  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 08:13 AM