Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scaling back, dont wait until the last minute, Get your orders for tranny work in before its too late!
Dr Evil
post Dec 13 2006, 12:21 AM
Post #1

Send me your transmission!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Hey all,
I was looking at my up coming school work schedule and am realizing that there is gonna be a serious decrease in my free time comming very soon and lasting for a while. I always like being up front with all of my potential customers so I am putting this warning out that if you need your tranny work done, and you were planning on waiting, that you may want to get it too me before April (maybe sooner). My limited slots will be filled on a first come first served basis.

What I am looking at for time is:
- Winter break (Dec 15-Jan3)
- Spring semester of year 2 (Jan3-May something)
- USMLE step 1 in June-July (so probably no work durring studying for the boards in May-Jun-July)
- One week off in July before starting 3rd year (then you will not see me....)

3rd year has me all over the damn place with no time off other than one month that we get to schedule off in which I am gonna get married if we can get everything set. I will have time in third year afterthe wedding when Noel goes back to work.

Then I will likely be busy until the month I get off 4th year in which I plan on doing some research.

It sucks to realize that your life has been removed for the next few years. I am mostly sad about potentially turning people away that need a rebuild. I will likely get an odd weekend off here and there where I can fit one in, but I would take advantage of the limited time I have now if you can. I'll still offer tech help, of course, when I am not delivering babies or putting in chest tubes, etc.

Good lord, I may have to grow up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
So.Cal.914
post Dec 13 2006, 12:32 AM
Post #2

"...And it has a front trunk too."

Member No.: 1,658
Region Association: None

I get the feeling that the only thing that might grow old is your schedule.

What a Great adventure you are at the beginning of Evil....break a femur.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumb3d.gif)
+Quote Post
BKLA
post Dec 13 2006, 01:50 AM
Post #3

Really old member

Member No.: 4,590
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Dude, I just find it most impressive that you are thinking of your friends here and how your future schedule may impact them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

If you are ever out this way (possibly up at OHSU - come ride our new $60 million tram that takes you from the new clinic building up to pill hill) I would consider it an honor to buy you dinner and a few beers!

Are you still gunna offer your trick bolts or do I need to order up soon and stock them away?
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 02:06 AM