Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Got -6 in the Northeast and.........
Dominic L
post Jan 6 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,393

I'm anxiously awaiting springtime for some AX action!!! For now I'll just have to get to know the car on the street. Man this six sounds sweet when nailing it under a bridge!

2.8, crankfire, headers, rear camber truss, bilsteins, front mounted oil cooler, omp seats, and best of all, a solid rust free car! I plan on making some DE events too! Here she is:

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dominic L
post Jan 6 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #2

Another!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Dominic L
post Jan 6 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #3

Again!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Dominic L
post Jan 6 2007, 08:12 PM
Post #4

Last for now! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ptravnic
post Jan 6 2007, 08:49 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 747
Region Association: None

Nice ride! There's a good group of guys in the Metro area. Keep an eye out for "Northeast Wrenching" threads. We've had some good times together over the past year.

-pt
+Quote Post
okieflyr
post Jan 6 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #6

9fauxteen

Member No.: 3,426
Region Association: North East States

That is a sweeeeet lookin car! Come join us in the Philly region SCCA for some auto-x this summer. Another teener to REPRESENT would be nice! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif)

914 GT/1.8WT #34XP

QUOTE(Dominic L @ Jan 6 2007, 09:09 PM) *

I'm anxiously awaiting springtime for some AX action!!! For now I'll just have to get to know the car on the street. Man this six sounds sweet when nailing it under a bridge!

2.8, crankfire, headers, rear camber truss, bilsteins, front mounted oil cooler, omp seats, and best of all, a solid rust free car! I plan on making some DE events too! Here she is:

+Quote Post
rmital
post Jan 6 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #7

Northeast optimist

Member No.: 5,268

QUOTE(ptravnic @ Jan 6 2007, 11:49 PM) *

Nice ride! There's a good group of guys in the Metro area. Keep an eye out for "Northeast Wrenching" threads. We've had some good times together over the past year.

-pt

I work not far from you....just up rte. 46 about 2 or 3 miles. Right across from Willowbrook.
...and like Pete mentioned, your about 5 minutes away from Movietime Cars where we'll hopefully get together soon.
+Quote Post
Dominic L
post Jan 7 2007, 07:54 AM
Post #8

[quote name='ptravnic' date='Jan 6 2007, 06:49 PM' post='844057']

-pt
[/quote]
Pete,

I met Aaron, Nathan, and Leo @ a few of the Ax events this past year. Good people!
I'm sure I'll meet up with you soon. I missed you guys by about 20 minutes at the car show during the summer @ the Whiskey in Lyndhurst. Saw Nathan @ Metro PCA's last autocross in November. I sat with Aaron and his folks at the NNJR Porsche Club Holiday Party. Slowly, I'm getting to meet everyone here!

[/quote]

I work not far from you....just up rte. 46 about 2 or 3 miles. Right across from Willowbrook.
...and like Pete mentioned, your about 5 minutes away from Movietime Cars where we'll hopefully get together soon.
[/quote]

Ray,
Yes, I'm just "down the road a piece" from Willowbrook Mall. South on 23 from there. We'll meet soon, Im sure.

Talk later. Going for a ride through the twisties now!
+Quote Post
Dominic L
post Jan 7 2007, 07:56 AM
Post #9

QUOTE(okieflyr @ Jan 6 2007, 07:59 PM) *

That is a sweeeeet lookin car! Come join us in the Philly region SCCA for some auto-x this summer. Another teener to REPRESENT would be nice! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif)

914 GT/1.8WT #34XP

QUOTE(Dominic L @ Jan 6 2007, 09:09 PM) *

Kevin,

NNJR Porsche club and MSNE run @ Giants Stadium pretty regularly (10 minutes from my house!). NNJR and Metro Region PCA are setting up a shootout for bragging rights in the spring. One event @ Giants Stadium and the next day one event @ one of Metro's lots. Should be fun. For sure I'll catch you on one of the "days off"! Do you ever run @ Englishtown? I've yet to make one of the SCCA events. You should try and make one of our events too! I'll keep you posted.
+Quote Post
Leo Imperial
post Jan 9 2007, 08:20 PM
Post #10

Do you have to use so many cuss words?

Member No.: 3,192
Region Association: None

Dominic you scored! Lets see some pictures of the engine compartment. What are you going to do with the other car? Is your brother going to run it next season? Where did you find the new car? Can I take it for a test run to make sure it is up for the challenge???
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 06:10 AM