Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> An evening excursion!
RS22b
post Feb 9 2007, 11:04 AM
Post #1

Type Broken!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,425

So, yesterday i was sitting around at work and realizing that i havent paid much attn to my lil girl lately. With temps at sub 0 degreesC and just the usual stuff like no heat in teh car i havent really wanted to freeze myself driving the car.

Well, we had a heat wave yesterday and it was seasonaly warm for a change. 20F and about 10:30pm i was able to finally get her fired up after the occasional dead battery and fighting a 20w50 oil.

Took her out for about an hour and by the time i got back i felt like i was on my way to being frost bit and of course all i had was a hoody to comfort me in such rediculous weather.

She runs just like a top still!!! cant wait for the spring to bring some warmer weather so i dont have to be frozen to the steering wheel or the shifter!

_billy
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
RS22b   An evening excursion!   Feb 9 2007, 11:04 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 12:16 AM