Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need a body shop in/near Delaware, I'm don't know who to trust
Phoenix914
post Feb 18 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,322
Region Association: South East States

Having had no luck with a couple of local body shops (they won't call me back), I'm asking the group if anyone knows of any decent ones in my area. I got a quote from the nearby MAACO, and the guy seemed like an OK dude, but I'm still wary. I'm located in Milford, Delaware. For anyone who doesn't know about this area, you have to drive somewhere else to get almost anything done. I don't mind a bit of a drive to find a decent shop.

What I need is a some minor body work (no serious rust problems) and a purdy paint job. The car has been painted a few times over the years and needs to be stripped, too (so I'm told). This isn't a show car, just a daily/weekend driver.

It would be nice to have this teener lookin nice for Hershey in April! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Thanks, all.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 12:21 PM