Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> WAY OT: Pysco ex girlfiend!, What would you do?? Has it ever happened to you?
degreeoff
post Feb 19 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #1

I like big butts and I can not lie!

Group: Members
Member No.: 275
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Alright......#1 reason to not date a girl that attempted suicide

I have been trying to break it off with this girl for 2 months....she does not make it easy, calls, cry's, shows up @ house unannounced etc etc.

Started Friday night I have had it with her SHIT and break up via email...in person not working blah blah blah....she shows up once to hear it face to face, tell her I don't love her it isn't going to work....she leaves.....3 hours later (she lives 45 min away people!) she shows up again with a bag of scripts for sleeping and pops on in front of me.....I calm her down she spends the night we bump uglies (Hey I am a guy.....) BUT we are still broken up in the am. I tell her we can still talk (trying to be as nice as possible here).

Next day I have with my daughter (ex and I are VERY liberal with visitation, she is not to be around @ those times being unstable and all) end of the day I drop my daughter off with mom, come home and she calls......Do do Do do Do do....conversation goes south I can tell she has taken something and ask her she says "yes" else I would kill myself (she had been in the hospital once (so she says) for trying to kill herself)....I do a double take and start telling her how she can't do that because her family and friends care for her etc etc (her family is wacko too)....conversation still gets worse and she says "I cant take it....I am going to pop some pills" and hangs up......

Alright I like this 32 year old woman very little at this point BUT can't let her do that so call the cops in her town and tell them the story.....10 calls later they were at her house and inside (I knew where the spare key was) and they call to tell me that she is not there...BAM!! she knocks on my door AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! as I am talking to police dispatch she shows up...I told dispatch this and hung up...she came in bearing a dog in one hand and a toothbrush in the other (I told you she was hard to get rid of)...we start to talk she is drugged and upset I get another call from the dispatch saying I would have to call 911 if there were any other problems. We talked a few minutes before she started to loose her temper...

THEN it happens, I say " look you have to calm down or I will call the cops" thats all folks! she screamed "GO AHEAD!" "I'll make sure you never see your daughter AGAIN!" and starts to punch , kick, scratch etc etc and grabs me by my necklace (a big sucker) and won't let go screaming the whole time "HIT ME JOSH!!" now under these circumstances (shes about 150 lb 5'7" and strong) I would have loved to hit her but momma raised a good boy and I didn't but had to pin her with my knees and really WORK to get free!

Once free I immediately call 911 saying get some one here (addy) NOW!

THEN the UNTHINKABLE happens....she picks up my guitar case and starts hitting herself in the face with it say "you are hitting me josh!"

I then say to the cops "this crazy bitch is beating herself with my guitar case!! get here NOW!!!" and hang up

Now I am scratched, shirt torn, and wacked out from the adrenalin rush sitting in my kitchen as she went into the living room and laid on the couch. 5 min later the EMT's show up and go into get her make sure shes alright etc and she let them know that she is on ambien (as I did). Then the cops show up and the story get told they see I am all beat up and the EMT's took her to the hospital (she beat her lip up good with that guitar case!) I am talking with the police and express my concern over criminal charges and they say "we have not arrested you have we" and left it at that, then said you don't want to press charges do you ? you just want her out of your house right? and I am like (nice guy that I am) yeah.....so they sit around my place for a while shootin the shit, went out to the shop and we talked cars for a while (no shit)

Well they let her out of the hospital around 2am she shows up to get her car and her dog (I opened the door handed her the leash and shut the door) all over right? whew glad I can get some sleep.

Next day I get a summons for a restraining order and A 2nd DEGREE assault charge!! On advice of the sheriff I immediately go up to the commissioners office 9pm Sunday night and file for the same....

Wacko freak of a BITCH!! now I need a lawyer, more $$ (coulda used that on my car for cryin out LOUD!)

How do I prove her wrong? I want to sue and get her locked up!

Thanks for reading (it is ALL true I shit you NOT!)

Josh
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
degreeoff   WAY OT: Pysco ex girlfiend!   Feb 19 2007, 02:12 PM
Headrage   I calm her down she spends the night we bump ugli...   Feb 19 2007, 02:25 PM
crash914   Dude, I feel for you.. I had one of those befor...   Feb 19 2007, 02:26 PM
degreeoff   Seriously makes me rethink my last 6 year relation...   Feb 19 2007, 02:29 PM
Phoenix914   She didn't mess up your guitar, did she? I ...   Feb 19 2007, 02:32 PM
George H.   get a tape recorder, and be ready to tape incoming...   Feb 19 2007, 02:35 PM
crash914   actually, she seemed pretty cool....dried the kids...   Feb 19 2007, 02:37 PM
Lawrence   Wow... this reminds me of my younger days. I thou...   Feb 19 2007, 02:50 PM
dflesburg   but crazy sex is better than doing it alone...   Feb 19 2007, 02:55 PM
degreeoff   Thanks guy's, No the 68 Gibson is OK she did...   Feb 19 2007, 03:03 PM
lotus_65   i had one of those, worse in some ways. she sounds...   Feb 19 2007, 03:16 PM
GTPatrick   Dude, I kinda know what you are going thru . My ...   Feb 19 2007, 03:49 PM
GTPatrick   i had one of those, worse in some ways. she sound...   Feb 19 2007, 03:57 PM
degreeoff   Yeah, I am with the leave the family out of it......   Feb 19 2007, 04:27 PM
Mark Henry   Forget the bat and keep your cell phone handy with...   Feb 19 2007, 04:38 PM
byndbad914   talked to my buddy that is a cop in LA about this ...   Feb 19 2007, 04:58 PM
Bleyseng   BTDT- if she takes pills and such its not your pro...   Feb 19 2007, 06:45 PM
draperjojo   I'll store the 68 Gibson for you until you...   Feb 19 2007, 08:16 PM
So.Cal.914   I think one or two crazy GF's is a right of pa...   Feb 19 2007, 08:26 PM
Bleyseng   from Slate.. Dear Prudence, I was married a year ...   Feb 19 2007, 11:11 PM
rhodyguy   next time she calls with the pill threat tell her ...   Feb 20 2007, 08:25 AM
lotus_65   all i was saying is she needs help. her folks sure...   Feb 20 2007, 08:57 AM
cooltimes   IMHO if you are really concerned, you'll get b...   Feb 20 2007, 09:49 AM
Steve Thacker   Dear brother my heart goes out to you. I have ha...   Feb 20 2007, 12:32 PM
degreeoff   Well the 1st court date came and went......she tri...   Feb 20 2007, 02:41 PM
So.Cal.914   fricken BS I shit you not stay away from the nut ...   Feb 20 2007, 03:23 PM
crash914   soooo both good and bad news. That sucks about t...   Feb 20 2007, 04:36 PM
degreeoff   No it looks as though the bass boat will be the fi...   Feb 20 2007, 07:16 PM
rfuerst911sc   By any chance did she recently shave her head?   Feb 20 2007, 07:17 PM
rhodyguy   wow. it only cost you 4k out of pocket to let anna...   Feb 21 2007, 10:05 AM
degreeoff   Anyone feeling up to some Evil play :evilgrin: S...   Feb 22 2007, 02:24 PM
Dr Evil   Anyone feeling up to some Evil play :evilgrin: ...   Feb 22 2007, 07:16 PM
AZ914   Could signing you up for a bunch of internet crap ...   Feb 22 2007, 04:06 PM
degreeoff   yes...but she is a clever girl...how would I prove...   Feb 22 2007, 06:05 PM
Jenny   Can't they track ISPs & such? See where t...   Feb 22 2007, 06:51 PM
So.Cal.914   If it's from about a 45 minute drive from yo...   Feb 22 2007, 09:01 PM
degreeoff   Evil, I fear you are right...and I too am capable...   Feb 22 2007, 07:58 PM
Brando   PM me some good naughty pics and her number and we...   Feb 22 2007, 09:27 PM
KaptKaos   :ttiwwp: Sorry, someone had to do it. :D Goo...   Feb 22 2007, 08:36 PM
degreeoff   :ttiwwp: Sorry, someone had to do it. :D Go...   Feb 22 2007, 10:29 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 02:47 AM