Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I received The Fax Van Is a Done Deal, Brad Need a Ride on Wednesday!
rick 918-S
post Dec 1 2003, 07:59 PM
Post #1

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Group: Members
Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

I just recieved the Faxed copy of the invoice from Family Motors. I am very pleased with them. After all the wait they really came though.

The total of the repair at retail: $ 6351.71
After the Discount: $ 4493.28
total savings: $ 1858.43

The van was promised for Wednesday. I just got off the phone with Brad. He is committed to traveling to pick up the Van Wednesday afternoon if he can get someone to give him a lift. Anyone that can assist please step forward and post here.

I will call the dealer one more time on Wednesday and be sure the Grommits came in. Brad will be waiting to here from me after the call.

Thank you all for the support and consideration you've giving me in my quest to see this thru. We did this together, ALL OF US! Give your self a hand!Thanks to Brad for steping up to the challange. Thanks to Dave and his family for Letting us help!

One more step! Get the Van to DAVE!

Over the next couple of weeks I wiil be speaking with Brad about a possible promo for
Family VW. Lets see if we can make them part of our family!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 03:24 AM