Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT: Going to Japan next month, Uozo-Shi to be specific, What's there to do on weekends?
neo914-6
post May 30 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #21

neo life

Group: Members
Member No.: 159

We've had multiple problems with our equipment and software so they expect us to stay here on site until it is fixed. The problem is a memory limitation because they use our software like it was not designed so it is a very tough problem to solve. They are very logical and believe we should have a logical plan. They've been very upset because we've been too abstract and haven't been cooperative with us to do the little fixes to determine the larger fixes. I've come to understand their requests and am frustrated because it's a catch 22 situation, they want more information and our teams are revealing less to avoid commitment. I've asked for the sw director to come and explain because I'm tired of flapping my gums and getting them upset.

We call this place the Toyama triangle because strange things only happen here with our tools and our on site people are "trapped" for weeks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I like that, think "backwards" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
xitspd
post May 30 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #22

Technology and Tradition 3.6 and 914-6

Member No.: 3,136

Felix,

Toyama is a famous place in Japan for the pharmaceutical business and ancient medicines. I am sorry to hear you got ill. I have been to the hospital in Osaka. I have made over 150 trips to Japan during my lifetime. I trust the quality of the system, however I can speak Japanese. Good luck! Go to Tokyo.........

Dan

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
neo914-6
post May 31 2007, 02:28 AM
Post #23

neo life

Member No.: 159

QUOTE(xitspd @ May 30 2007, 07:00 PM) *

Felix,

Toyama is a famous place in Japan for the pharmaceutical business and ancient medicines. I am sorry to hear you got ill. I have been to the hospital in Osaka. I have made over 150 trips to Japan during my lifetime. I trust the quality of the system, however I can speak Japanese. Good luck! Go to Tokyo.........

Dan

Dan,

Did you hear about the milliion dollar gold bath tub that was recently stolen from a resort hotel? I guess they thought no one could carry off a 200 lb gold tub...

I hope you're doing well,

Felix
+Quote Post
Joe Ricard
post May 31 2007, 06:39 AM
Post #24

CUMONIWANNARACEU

Member No.: 92

Well geez that's a novel concept. "fix it right" keep working till it is fixed. That is what they paid for.

Wife and I would like to go back. Once we had a hot water heater break. Called the landlord, 1 hour later 2 guys show up rip out old one put in new (WAY better) one. install was perfect, they cleaned up after themselves. They got an interpeter to come up and show us how it worked and they would not leave till it was perfect.

We need more of that here.
+Quote Post
xitspd
post May 31 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #25

Technology and Tradition 3.6 and 914-6

Member No.: 3,136

QUOTE(neo914-6 @ May 31 2007, 01:28 AM) *

QUOTE(xitspd @ May 30 2007, 07:00 PM) *

Felix,

Dan

Dan,

Did you hear about the milliion dollar gold bath tub that was recently stolen from a resort hotel? I guess they thought no one could carry off a 200 lb gold tub...

I hope you're doing well,

Felix

I have a friend in Tokyo that is a Dentist. (Led Zepland Racing) He has a glass table in his office with a 959(new) holding up the glass.

Dan

+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 11:10 PM