Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 73 2.0 in Tennassee on evilbay!, little front end damage but great parts!
JRust
post Apr 21 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1973-porsch...1QQcmdZViewItem

No interest! I just saw it on evil! Wish it was closer. I'd buy it. Anyway hope someone close gets it
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
914rrr
post Apr 26 2007, 12:48 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 874
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(JRust @ Apr 21 2007, 02:33 PM) *

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1973-porsch...1QQcmdZViewItem

No interest! I just saw it on evil! Wish it was closer. I'd buy it. Anyway hope someone close gets it

I PPI'd this teener.

Unfortunately it is a major rust bucket!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon8.gif) So badly that the roof overhangs the targa bar in the rear by at least 2"! Both doors drag badly on the door jambs, (drivers door can't be opened at all), large holes in front wheel wells on both sides, which appears to have rotted the longs on both sides all the way back. Big hole by the peddles, thick bondo everywhere, crummy re-spray years ago, engine locked up, center console vinyl is split at the 'top seam', battery tray and hell hole gone, rear bumper has a rust hole in the corner, several other big rust spots.

Rolled into a tree. Yeh, right. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) More like creamed a wall going 50! The drivers side floor is buckled. This car was 'toast' BEFORE it hit something.

Car came from Michigan (it shows!) and still has a MI title.

I'll give the seller the benefit of the doubt and say he is 'naive' about 914's. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif)

Run away!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 11:08 PM