Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Formula V tire treatment, Scientific Data
drew365
post May 2 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #1

These are the good old days!

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

I almost forgot that I wanted to post my scientific data from using Formula V on my Hoosiers. Works good!
I went to Willow Springs with a set of Hoosiers that had 14 heat cycles on them and I had treated twice with Formula V the week before the event. I also had a set of new Hoosiers. I ran the treated set all day Friday and half of Saturday, then I changed to my new set for Saturdays race and Sunday. I was pushing pretty hard all weekend and put 6 more heat cycles on the treated set. They were sticking real well and I was no faster after changing to the new set. I will probably treat the old set again and run them for practice at the next event. Usually a set with 20 heat cycles would be toast, (no offense).
So my scientific data shows that the Formula V treatment seems to have some value. I'll let you know how many cycles I get out of this set before I trash them.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 12:13 PM