Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: 914-6 Engine Conversion Mount, Great buy on the latest bulkhead kit....
a914guy
post May 10 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #1

914 Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

I want to help with your 914-6 conversion! Take advantage of this offer and get the latest bulkhead style conversion mount design specifically engineered for your 914-4 to 914-6 conversion project. The core design is based on the factory engineered 914-6 mount and takes advantage of the later factory developments to produce an improved version of the bulkhead mount for the Porsche flat six installation into our 914s. Precision manufacturing is used to ensure the highest quality product gets to you. The nose cone is completely new with several updates specifically for those of you installing 3.2L and 3.6L engines.

Attached Image

Installation instructions are provided, digital pictures are available via email and direct support is an email or phone call away. The installation hardware pictured with the kit is specifically defined in the installation instructions. It is optional with this offer but is available if needed.

This mount kit retails for $450.00, the hardware adds $150.00. Contact me for your price as a member of the 914 World community.

Also, please ask about the additional 914-6 conversion items available: Engine sheet metal, Oil cooler 90 degree modifications, Acellerator linkage kits, Shift rod conversions and more pieces to make your conversion parts sourcing simple.

Good luck with your build!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post May 11 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #2

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

i have one of your kits installed in my car (with the new nosecone for the 3.6L engine) ...

great quality product, i couldn't be happier!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumb3d.gif) Andy
+Quote Post
a914guy
post May 11 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #3

914 Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 11 2007, 01:49 PM) *

i have one of your kits installed in my car (with the new nosecone for the 3.6L engine) ...

great quality product, i couldn't be happier!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumb3d.gif) Andy

Thanks Andy! I appreciate the reference.

This kit is a direct reflection of the conversion community. The changes made to it to make it a better product have largly been from builder input.

Enjoy the 3.6L, drive with spirit (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) and drive safe!

Rich
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 02:04 AM